NEW COCA-COLA ENERGY MARKETING CAMPAIGN ENTITLED ‘SPREAD YOUR POSITIVE ENREGY’
To celebrate the launch of Coca-Cola Energy, a fully integrated marketing campaign comprising of a new TVC, POS, print, AV and OOH has launched in GB, kicking off with an energetic flash mob in Piccadilly Circus
With the aim to provide energy during the transition from work to play, the campaign includes a partnership with Spotify and sampling at festivals throughout the UK
Coca-Cola Energy is the first energy drink released under the Coca-Cola brand With a strong music influence that integrates music visuals throughout the creative, the campaign includes a partnership with Spotify that will allow listeners to enjoy a sponsored ‘energy boosted’ playlist and more than 300,000 samples will be given out at festivals across the country to keep people energised throughout the summer. To highlight how Coca-Cola Energy is bringing energy to people leaving work, the campaign will also target commuters through:
Campaign throughout the Summer
- Taking place in front of the iconic Piccadilly Lights, a host of dancers surprised and delighted passers-by with an energetic routine, whilst also offering samples to consumers to try the latest addition to the Coca-Cola line up.
- May 2019: To celebrate the arrival of Coca-Cola Energy, a new multi-million-pound fully integrated campaign launched last week that invites people to “Spread Your Positive Energy”. It kicked off with a flash mob in Piccadilly Circus and a takeover of the 02 over the bank holiday weekend.
- Full motion digital escalator panels in London tube stations
- Large digital screens in 50 iconic sites and commuter hubs across Great Britain
- Over 6,000 additional panels and adverts on over 1,500 busses across the country
- Free samples given out in commuter hubs and stations
The campaign, which has been led by creative agency Ogilvy, also includes a new TVC for VOD running in June. The creative features dancers emerging from pulsating red waves that ripple out from a can of Coca-Cola Energy in time with the up-tempo dance track ‘Circle Up’ by Party Favour, featuring Bipolar Sunshine.
The first energy drink released under the Coca-Cola brand, Coca-Cola Energy features caffeine from naturally-derived sources, guarana extracts, B vitamins and contains no taurine. Coca-Cola Energy hit stores earlier this month and is available in 250ml cans and in two variants – with and without sugar.
The campaign is part of a wider pan-European campaign from Coca-Cola being rolled out across Europe this month.