HALEWOOD UNVEILS DEDICATED GIFT RANGE FOR KEY BRANDS
Halewood Wines & Spirits is giving retailers the opportunity to drive sales during one of the most important periods of the year, while offering consumers luxurious gift options for the season, with a host of gifting packs across its spirits, liqueurs and ginger beer portfolio.
Emma Clarke, Account Director at Halewood Wines & Spirits, commented: “Over the past 12-18 months, Halewood has been incredibly focused on establishing a strong retail presence for its brands. In that time, the market for gifting has expanded dramatically, hence the launch of our own dedicated range that gives retailers the opportunity to meet increasing consumer demand.”
Whitley Neill is an award-winning, handcrafted range of premium spirits, produced in small-batches and inspired by some of the world’s most beautiful and mysterious places. The range consists of an original Dry Gin, crafted using ingredients sourced from Cape Town; a Quince Gin, which is a blend of heady exotic botanicals and real quince juice, inspired by the timeless flavours of Persia, and the newest addition, Rhubarb & Ginger, which blends tart and spicy botanicals, inspired by the flavours of an English country garden.
The brand will be starting to celebrate the festive season with the launch of three gift packs.
- Gift pack features a bottle of original Dry Gin, paired with a Copa glass.
- Gift pack features two miniature bottles of original Dry Gin, paired with two Copa glasses.
- Gift pack features a trio of the brand’s original Dry Gin, Quince Gin and Rhubarb & Ginger Gin.
British craft spirits range, J.J. Whitley, brings together eight generations of distilling history, stretching back as far as 1762. Halewood launched the range in spring 2016, which includes three gins; a London Dry, Elderflower and Nettle Gin, and two vodkas; a Potato and Rhubarb Vodka.
- Gift pack features a selection of the brand’s Nettle Gin, Elderflower Gin, Rhubarb Vodka and Potato Vodka.
Bringing distilling back to the capital for the first time in nearly 200 years, the award-winning City of London Distillery –which is locatedin London’s famous Square Mile – is one of the country’s top destinations for gin lovers and produces a range of gins, including a Dry Gin, Square Mile Gin, Old Tom Gin, Christopher Wren Gin and Sloe Gin.
- Gift pack features a taster selection of each of the brand’s award-winning gins.
- Based in the beautiful County of Cork, Irish, independent craft distillers, West Cork, produce a single malt whiskey, which is matured in first-fill bourbon barrels to deliver an exquisite aroma, rich taste and pleasantly lasting finish.
- Gift pack features two miniture bottles of 10 year-old Single Malt Irish Whiskey and a single Old Fashioned whiskey glass.
From the rebellious Celtic punk band and Ireland’s West Cork Distillers, The Pogues Irish Whiskey is a triple-distilled single malt that uses only locally sourced Irish barley and pure Irish spring water, and is matured in American ex-bourbon barrels.
- Gift pack features a bottle of The Pogues and a single Old Fashioned whiskey glass.
- Gift pack features a bottle of The Pogues and a branded t-shirt.
In the 1800’s, Scottish pioneer John Crabbie created a spicy and deliciously refreshing blend of real, six-week steeped ginger and exotic spices, sourced from the Far East. Today, Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer – available in Original and Scottish Raspberry variants – retains the same pioneering and adventurous spirit of its founder.
- Gift pack features Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer Original and Raspberry variants, together with a chalice elephant-stemmed glass.
- Gift pack features Crabbie’s Mulled Ginger Wine and two copper mugs.
First launched in the US, Tequila Rose is a fun, playful brand, which blends a natural, strawberry cream liqueur and premium Mexican Tequila, for a new take on this world-famous drink.
- Gift pack contains a bottle of Tequila Rose and two shot glasses.