Suppliers, would you like to be listed here for free? Just see the Kepak example
Just email Kim Barnard on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01604 660697
The company is leading the development of the Hot, Quick & Tasty (HQT) category to provide retailers with an unrivalled opportunity to make more money from the chiller cabinet.
Hot, Quick & Tasty facts
- The HQT category is worth £460 million*1
- 1 million HQT packs are bought and eaten every day!
- 15 million household buy the category
- The Rustlers Quarter Pounder is the biggest product in HQT, worth £24m
- The category is on track to be worth £1 billion within 10 years
Follow these four simple steps to improve your Hot, Quick and Tasty Snacks and Meals sales instore.
1. Ensure you stock the right range
- It is important to stock the best selling hot snacking lines (see Recommended Range), pies and pasties and chilled soup to maximise profits.
- Each store varies which is why we’ve created a Hot Snacking Recommended Range by rank so retailers can adapt to their store depending on size and customer profile. See the Recommended Range here…
- Retailers who have implementing the Quick and Tasty Snacks and Meals Category in trials have increased profits by 30%. This easy to follow guide can help you achieve the same!
2. Stock price mark packs where possible
- 1/3 of shoppers will be encouraged to buy a product because it is price marked*1
- 41% of shoppers want clearer pricing*1
3. Increase visibility & availability
- On average shoppers spend only four minutes instore
- Visibility is key
- Kepak branded shelf trays have a proven success, increasing sales by 55% = £885 per store*2
4. Install a Kepak branded microwave
- Drive all day long sales of hot snacking
- Reduce waste and labour costs associated with serve over units
- Increase your sales by as much as 200% = £2,225 per store*2
Retailers interested in installing a Kepak branded microwave can contact RH Hall Sales & Advice Centre quoting ‘KEPAK’ on +44 (0)1296 663 400.
The unit usually costs £240 excluding VAT, however Kepak will pay £100 to the cost of the unit, therefore it will cost you £140 (excluding VAT)