MAGNERS IRISH CIDER ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH GLOBAL
Magners Irish Cider has secured an exclusive slot as Global’s cider partner at eleven of Global’s music festivals across the UK this summer.
The partnership with Global, the Media & Entertainment Group, will see Magners Irish Cider enjoy exclusive cider pouring and marketing rights at eleven festivals across the UK, ranging from boutique Festival No.6 in Wales to South West Four in London.
Magners will enhance festivalgoers’ experiences with ticket promotions, money can’t buy offers and social and digital activations. At selected festivals including Y Not Festival and the three Rewind festivals, Magners will also deliver a bespoke Magners Cider Garden.
Additionally, the partnership includes London’s iconic Printworks venue, which opened for its third season on 3rd March, and will see a dedicated Magners Dark Fruit Bar at the venue.
Magners Original and new Magners Dark Fruit will be available in draught and can at each event, alongside Orchard Pig Reveller.
Janette Murray, Magners UK Marketing Manager,said: “Magners is the go-to drink for good times so we’re thrilled to return to the festival circuit with an exclusive partnership with Global. We’ll be pouring Magners Original and new Magners Dark Fruit alongside Orchard Pig Reveller across this diverse portfolio of music events. We’re looking forward to enhancing festivalgoers experience by encouraging them to “Think 100% Irish” with Magners, with unique offers and bespoke Magners Cider Gardens at selected festivals across the summer.”
Mike Gordon, chief commercial officer at Global, said: “It’s fantastic to be joining forces with Magners and we’re looking forward to seeing the brand at the centre of some of our events this year. This partnership showcases how we can help brands create unparalleled experiences for their audiences at our festivals and events.”
Full list of festivals and venues below:
- Printworks, London, March 2018 – April 2019
- Field Day, London, 1st – 2nd June
- Truck Festival, Oxfordshire, 20th – 22nd July
- Rewind Scotland, 20th – 22nd July
- Standon Calling, Hertfordshire, 26th – 29th July
- Y Not Festival, Derbyshire, 26th – 29th July
- Rewind North, 3rd – 5th August
- Rewind South, 17th – 19th August
- Lost Village, Lincolnshire, 23rd – 26th August
- South West Four, London, 25th – 26th August
- Festival No.6, Portmeirion, 6th – 9th September
- Additional festival to be announced in the coming weeks